Criterion is an indigenous Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) company active in dredging, procurement, infrastructure and solid minerals prospecting in Nigeria. We are also active in maritime business, providing security to safeguard against unlawful interference with maritime, offshore facility or ship operations. Criterion has been delivering performance excellence to government and private sector clients in Nigeria for over a decade.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related field (with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper)
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven work experience preferably in audit or financial reporting role
- Must possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in the use of Accounting Software (e.g. Sage 50, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office package, especially good comprehension of Excel functions.
- Experience in Finance and administrative work in a similar environment
- Precision in implementing tasks, meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned copies of their Certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.