Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries. The business commenced operations in 2010, with the manufacture and distribution of commercial poultry feed, and in 2018, through a consortium of international and local investors, commenced its expansion and backward integration, which involves the expansion of its manufacturing activities, warehousing capacity and commercial farming activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Logistics Manager
Reference Number: Panda/SCHAIN/2022/00001
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head Supply chain
- The Internal Logistics Manager is responsible for all warehouse activities including receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting Finished Goods transactions, and distribution of Raw & Pack materials and Finished Goods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Finished Goods in stock are well organised and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Ensure immediately after receipt of goods or dispatch of goods, update stock cards and/or create stock cards for all Raw & Pack and Finished Goods on company ERP.
- Perform physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency previously defined by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Preparation of stock report
- Ensure Dispatch Finished Goods are as per order received.
- Ensure issuance of materials are in line with Material Requisition.
- Ensure FEFO is followed in issuance/dispatching of goods.
- Reconcile stock movement with production team.
- Have a working knowledge of Warehouse Management?
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Comply with all HSE policies and standards.
- Maintain and adhere to company’s warehouse management procedures to ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Any other adhoc jobs as requested by line manager(s).
- Imbibe and show the company values at all time.
Working Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head Supply chain or COO.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.