Did you know that the Deloitte Discovery Internship program in United States is currently open for applications? It’s! Interested and qualified aspirants from all around the world are strongly encouraged to apply the Deloitte Discovery Internship in the US. The main goal of Deloitte is to empower all sophomore students all over the world in pursue a rewarding career in any industry.
The Discovery Internship programs will be ran in Multiple Locations in United States of America. This will give the interns to the opportunity to handle one or more client projects through which they will develop some special skills and gain work experience.
Also, it’s aid the professional development of participants. The program will initiate national and local learning and networking events and a three-day national intern conference. The interns will have the opportunity to meet counselors and onboarding advisors who will guide them on the journey.
The Deloitte is a professional services firm founded to provide audit, consulting, tax and consulting services to its clients. It is believed to one of the four largest accounting organizations in the United States. It seated in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte, Deloitte is currently the fourth largest privately-owned company in the US. The company negotiates business with up to 12,000 professionals worldwide.
Details About Deloitte Discovery Internship
• Host Institute: Deloitte
• Internship Award: Fully-funded
• Eligible Applicant: International
• Award country: United States
• Internship Closes: Open
• This internship program offers life-changing experience and skills to the successful applicants.
• Interns expenses throughout the program are covered, etc.
Deloitte Discovery Internship Eligibility Criteria
• It’s open to all international students from all over the world
• Applicants must have a strong track record
• A fresher or sophomore stands in a four-year institution with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Accounting, STEM, or related field is eligible to apply
• Applicants must strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
• Applicants must show problem-solving skills
• Applicants must possess effective mutual and communication skills; adapt to change; Creativity and self-confidence, leadership qualities, team-based including collaboration
How to Apply?
Aspirants should apply through the Online Application Process. There are multiple internships available. Aspirants should select internships in-line with their degrees and interest. They should open the internship program and click on Apply Button to apply for Internship program.
This is one of the Internship programs with the simplest application process. It doesn’t take too much time and you’ll be assessed through the documents you upload. If you’re selected, you’ll be contacted to supply other relevant records.