If you are interested in furthering your master’s studies in China. Good news! Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University are currently ongoing application. In this article we will explain in details about this scholarship, its worth, eligibility and step by step application procedure.
Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University 2022/2023 is a fully funded Masters scholarship. About 120 international students will be selected under this scholarship. The Yenching Academy is a postgraduate college in Peking University, located in Beijing, China.
The university hosts the Yenching Program. It is a fully funded global fellowship program, designed to encourage leaders who will support for global progress and cultural understanding. The Yenching Academy of Peking University objective is to build a bridge between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies.
Yenching Academy Scholarships program brings together young people who have displayed talent in leadership and innovation. In Yenching, they are engaged in an intensive learning environment where they can research China and its role in the world in the past, present, and future.
However, the aim of the college is to shape a new generation of global citizens through a modulation understanding of China. The Program Period for these scholarship is two years.
Here are the field study for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University:
- Literature and Culture
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Law and Society
- Economics and Management
- Politics and International Relations
Worth of Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University will provide the following benefits:
- These scholarship covers the tuition fee, Airfare, Monthly stipend, Accommodation and Health insurance.
Eligibility for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
To be eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University, each applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- All World Countries are eligible for these scholarship.
- The required language for the scholarship is English. Different English language proficiency tests are accepted with the following criteria. However, scholars or alumni of native English speakers and degree programs (undergraduate or above) taught in English do not need to provide English proficiency test scores.
IELTS academics with overall 7.0
TOEFL with overall 100
Cambridge English Scale with overall 185
CEFR with C1 level\\
CET 6 with overall 600
TEM 4 pass level of above
- Candidates must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) at the time of application to be eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarships.
- Currently, enrolled candidates can also apply if their degree has been completed.
- To be eligible, candidates must have an exceptional academic record.
- You must have a strong interest in interdisciplinary study in china to be qualified for these scholarship.
- Candidates will also be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
How to Apply Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- You should start your application through university online admission portal.
- Candidates can also contact professors or faculty of the Yenching Academy for the supervision as this can increase your chance for scholarship selection. Click Here to see the Faculty Profiles.
- You can now attach the following documents in pdf format.
A Copy of Passport
Your Curriculum Vitae or CV
An Educational Documents
A Personal Statement (maxi 750 words)
A Research Proposal (maxi one page)
You also need two Letter of Recommendations
An English Language proof
- You can now submit your application.
Application Deadline for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
Deadline :DEC 3, 2021
To know more about Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships, please click here.