What about you furthering your education in Canada? It will great! University of Waterloo is presently accepting applications for its scholarships programs. In this post, we will give details about this scholarship, its eligible criteria, worth, and the application procedure.
The University of Waterloo Scholarships are fully funded, and are for International students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies. Waterloo presents David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the most qualified candidates in support of Canadian citizens and International students.
The faculties in University of Waterloo will nominate qualified students based on the Faculty’s award allocation. The Scholars will be selected based on their academic performance as in their application for admission to the graduate program.
The University of Waterloo was established in 1959, and as a public research university in Canada, it has always made the list of the most creative university in Canada and the most famous for the exemplary education it offers.
Worth of University of Waterloo Scholarships Programs:
- The The scholarships programs cover International Master’s Award of Excellence which is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
- It offers awards close to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Waterlo VDo Scholarships:
To be qualified for University of Waterloo Scholarships, each candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The English Language is required .
- Students from all countries of the world are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have good academic records are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees are also qualified for these scholarship.
- You must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- Each department and/or Faculty will define its own internal process by which they select scholars based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- You will be automatically considered for this award based on your application for admission.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
- You need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree Program. Later, you can now access the application on your forms pages.
- Candidate needs to add a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- You must provide proof of your English Language.
- It’s the Departments and/or Faculties that will select the candidate and nominate for the scholarship program.
Application Deadline for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
Have you ever thought of why many students desire to study in Canada? It’s because of Canada’s standard education system and friendly environment and others. You can also experience all these things by University of Waterloo Scholarships program. So, do not wait till it closes.