Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession.
With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Peform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.