|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||Yesterday, 2:44pm|
|Salary/Rate:||£61,176 – £91,764|
Node.JS Senior Developer (Financial Services)
London based (Flexible working)
Salary & Benefits: £61,176- £91,764 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We’re a family friendly organisation who focus on delivery, not time at your desk. A mature, flexible work environment, flexible start/finish hours, agile working practices. We care about your mental health and want to enable a good work-life balance.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands – including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland – as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country. We’re building the bank of the future, and we need your help. Where will this role sit?
We want to make the bank safer, faster, and more effective. We’re realizing a future where machine intelligence takes away repetitive manual tasks and provides insight and direction to our colleagues – empowering them to do more, with less effort. In the Intelligent Automation we design, build, and operate the bank’s Chatbots, Data Science, NLP/NLG and Robotics projects.
We’re a diverse group of people but we all share in the vision of the untapped potential of human and machine intelligence. We believe that people don’t fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone’s individual skills, experience and knowledge – it’s what makes you awesome!
What will I do?
Our goal is to help you develop in a way that fulfils you, and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You’ll aim to deliver the highest quality customer driven software.
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams showcasing your excellent interpersonal and communication skills whilst efficiently working to ensure software operates as intended.
- Personally meets customer needs related to standard products and services
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework
- Provide specialised training or coaching
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for change.
What we’re looking from you……
- Strong Node.js skills
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets including DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery
What are the nice to haves?
- Infrastructure /deployment strategies.
- Logging management: Azure
- Azure Dev Ops pipelines with nexus, sonareqube
- Jenkins Groovy JobDSL and Pipeline DSL
- Containers at scale: AKS/EKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio etc. Helm
- Experiences and understanding of Microservices / service mesh, reverse proxy and API Gateways
What you I get in return?
We’re dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you’ll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible!
Contact Name: Lloyds Banking Group
Job ID: 3115304