United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CX Certification & Project Management Officer
SEE ALSO: Apply For Consultant – Stakeholder Engagement Strategy & NAP Process Road Map at the Federal Ministry of Environment
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for driving the delivering of Human-centric designs on products and services and coordinating effective delivery of Customer Experience projects to meet business demands.
- Conduct and coordinate attestations and certification on all new products & services, and upgrades before rollout.
- Suggest improvements and follow up on the implementation of approved changes to the certification process
- Ensures proper documentation of projects and acts as the project lead/guide on assigned projects.
- Working with users to establish and meet business needs.
- Documentation of project phases and test.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Record and manage project issues and escalate where necessary.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitor project progress and performance.
- Provide status reports to the project sponsor.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing by CX.
- Manage and supervise projects in the division.
- Ensure implementation of project deliverables within the project plan/ timeline.
- Develop, document, and measure project impact.
- Carry out post-implementation impact review of delivered projects with stakeholders.
ALSO SEE: Consultant – Elaboration of Nigeria’s National Adaptation Plan Document at the Federal Ministry of Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 3 years and above related experience with at least one (1) year spent in any Banking function.
- Our ideal candidate must have a critical thinking ability to initiate and implement projects deliverables.
- A focused team player, a strategic partner, a good listener, and a problem solver.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Project Management
- User & design thinking
- Data analytics
- Product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools – Projects, Visio, etc.
- Accurate knowledge of industry policies and recent trends
- Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Very strong communication skills – spoken, written, presentation and facilitation
- Good analytical and strategic thinking
- Outstanding customer relationship management
- Interpersonal skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online