Gabsyn Peyzs was established in 2015 as a response to the rigid, lengthy, and difficult credit processes in this part of the world. We believe in Simple, Creative & Flexible Loan applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Head of Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Requirements and Skills
- Advanced Degree in Accounting
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.