- Real Estate & Construction group
- Based in Ghana
About Our Client
Our client is a Real Estate Investment group working on the residential and commercial segments. We are recruiting their new Real Estate Project Manager for their Ghanaian Activities.
Based in Ghana and reporting to the investors, you are in charge of overseeing the commercialization of the built projects and coordinating the development of the upcoming projects. As such you will lead the general management of all financial, sales and marketing activities on the ground and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Oversee the business units of the company and day-to-day Management of:
- Marketing and Sales
- On-site Project Management
- Finance & Administrative
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to investors goals and objectives aiming to accelerate Sales and New Developments.
- Define and Implement business development and promotional strategies to increase clientele.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Report regularly on sales and marketing activities
- Define and enforce an annual budget in collaboration with the finance team
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 8 years experience in the Real Estate and Construction industry. You have worked in emerging markets with leading Real Estate Developers or for their international Subsidiaries. You have an expertise in Marketing Branding and a high track-record in Complex Sales. You have successfully managed contractors in emerging markets where you developed good relationships with local stakeholders. Your managerial skills have led you to oversee multiple Real Estate Project developments.
You have excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills. You evolved in English speaking environments mastering French, Arabic, Portuguese, or Spanish would be a strong plus.
What’s on Offer