- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
- We are seeking to fill the vacancy for the position of a Program officer.
- A Program Officer to build and maintain partnerships and relationships with other organizations, such as Donor Agencies, Non-profits, Federal Agencies and Community Organizations, in order to expand resources, raise funding and educate the public about the work of the foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs that adhere to these guidelines
- Implementing programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives
- Act as Laiason, and inerface with target organizations, agencies and stakeholders
- Apply project management knowledge regarding development, staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Researching grant proposals and funding opportunities
- Developing and writing of effective Grant proposals
- Developing relationships with various community, Governmental and other non-profit organizations to raise funds and awareness and build resources.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology or Biological Sciences is required
- Must be a female Hausa speaking Muslim
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Exceptional research skills
- Prior experience in grant or proposal writing, with Grant success rate of 50%
- Experience with a non-profit organization is a strong advantage
- Computer proficiency
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Work is mostly remote, but fieldwork is also required.
- Data call credit and transport allowances are included in the package, with commission-based rewards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.