Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor – SNBO
Reference ID: R78262
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
Where you fit in:
- Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is an entity that commenced operations in 2018 as Shell Nigeria’s captive Business Process Outsourcing Centre to support the businesses in Nigeria, principally, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo) and Shell Nigeria Gas (SNG).
- SNBO is focused on driving excellent performance across a range of processes in Finance, Contracting & Procurement Operations, Production Services, Information Technology, Human Resources and Commercial. We help to enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment through excellence in service and disciplined delivery. The SNBO is a distinct organization different from the Shell Upstream business. This difference is reflected in its unique employee value proposition, pay philosophy, organizational structure and terms of service amongst other things.
What’s the Role?
- We are looking for curious, energetic individuals with a passion for service delivery and excellence to work in the Shell HR Business Operations organization and provide support to Shell Companies in Nigeria.
- Interested applicants should possess the drive to create significant business impact and collaborate effectively with a team of professionals. If you are a great team player with superior communication, analytical skills and distinctive problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Other key requirements include but not limited to the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of between 1-3 years in one or more of the following areas:
- Human Resources Operations / HR Business Partnering.
- Organizational Development and Learning Solutions.
- Compensation, Policy and Benefits.
- Integrated Resourcing (Recruitment).
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations.
- Experience using MS Office Suite Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please only apply if your qualification and experience fits the requirement for the role.
- All applications should be done via www.shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng.careers.
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.