Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need someone who has demonstrable experience in leading a large team of talented IT Infrastructure professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to join us as we continue to grow our IT business and invest new technology and platforms which will continue to help our customers do amazing things.
- A hybrid role with a requirement to be in the Plymouth UK office 1 to 2 days a week.
- Leads a talented team of IT Infrastructure professionals providing the right operational and strategic guidance and support to deliver business outcomes.
- Leads the development of the IT Infrastructure strategy in collaboration with CIO and CTO.
- Builds and manages operational revenue and capital budget for IT Infrastructure.
- Is an exceptional leader of people with a track record of managing large IT Infrastructure teams successfully.
- Can translate technical outputs into non-technical, business language.
- Can operate comfortably and prioritise when there are conflicting demands on time.
- Is keen, self-motivated, and a hardworking individual.
- Has excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth, and this is an exciting time for us.
- Hybrid working – Delt are based in Plymouth and the majority of our employees work remotely for the majority of their time, however do come to the office as needed for team meetings and client meetings for example.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 10 days additional leave (or sell leave)
- Performance related bonus
- A generous pension scheme with Delt matching employee contributions up to and including 10%
- Discounted shopping cards and discounts at a number of well-known retailers and holiday packages
- We believe in the benefits of volunteering and will match up to two days taken from annual leave entitlement for staff who carry out voluntary work for registered charities
- We recognise the value military communities contribute to our business and we give additional leave to reservists and military spouses
- we are committed to addressing the physical mental and emotional health and wellbeing of our staff with numerous wellbeing resources, including our Employee Assistance Programme
- in 2021 we were named one of the top 20 business services in the UK and very good to work for.
- Our events team host a variety of events including an annual barbecue, Christmas party fitness events and much more.
Deadline for applications: 5pm Friday 3rd of June 2022
Interviews are anticipated to take place w/c 20th of June 2022
Contact Name: Delt Shared Services
Job ID: 3090380