Family Homes Funds – We invest in structures to create the conditions for hard-working Nigerian families to secure their own homes. We do this because affordable homes not only provide a fundamental human right, providing families with the right environment to thrive and a greater overall sense of living but it is also a major driver of national growth.
Title: Graduate Data Associate
- Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) is a limited liability company with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority as founding shareholders. FHF will be the largest affordable housing focused fund manager in Sub-Sahara Africa, deploying capital in excess of N1trn towards two core objectives:
- Supporting access to affordable housing for at least 500,000 families on low to medium income through strategic partnerships with various players in the sector and some of the world’s main Development Finance Institutions;
- Take advantage of the opportunity a large- scale house building programme offers to create jobs, which are sustainable and offer families security, improved quality of life and hope. To deliver on its goals, FHFL recruits experienced and competent individuals.
- The job holder will use data to suggest ways the organisation can operate more efficiently.
- He/she will gather and analyse data to develop and investigate potential solutions – including improvements to systems and processes – to organisational challenges – to supporting the executive management in making accurate and concise data-driven decisions.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Using specialist tools to extract the data needed
- Responding to data-related queries and keeping track of these
- Analysing data to identify trends in FHFL
- Setting up frameworks, processes, and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Researching new ways to make use of data
- Producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which FHFL can operate more effectively.
- Communicate and gather data with from senior management to find out what they hope to achieve
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Exploring how the organisation is currently operating via research, which could include interviewing employees and collecting quantitative data
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits, and impacts
- Proposing solutions to Management, and keeping them updated with progress
- Creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Ensuring the changes are made – for example, by overseeing the implementation of recent technology or an innovative approach
- Contributing to training and support for people affected by new systems and processes.
- Carry out other duties as may be directed by the General Manager, Strategy & innovation from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Computing, Economics, or numeracy-related degree
- Master’s Degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- 0 – 3 years of significant experience
- Working knowledge of real estate law, litigation, lease transactions, property management, and Commercial awareness
- Confidence in working with complex data and systems
- An understanding of how IT can be used to resolve problems
- High-level Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other necessary data tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Time management and organisational skills
- A prominent level of mathematical ability.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
Deadline: 6th May 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter summarizing their achievements and their detailed CV saved with the applicant’s name as PDF to: email@example.com using “Data Associate – (0001)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Late Applications will not be considered.