United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
Title: Customer Insight & Analytics Officer
Location: Head Office, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Job Objective (s)
- Managing big data, recognizing patterns, and identifying relationships to develop a customer-centric communication strategy for better Customer Experience and continuous improvement processes.
- Prepare and submit regular reports that summarize findings in a digestible, graphical, and actionable manner.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Recommend actionable insights based on data analysed to improve Customer Experience.
- Translate business objectives into research steps.
- Consistently exercise independent judgement and discretion in research matters.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Use integrity measures to check the quality of recorded data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role.
- Our ideal candidate must have an impressive understanding of Analytics and MS Excel, and has an understanding of the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau, and SQL. A team player, highly inquisitive and analytical.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and products
- Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements
- Advance knowledge of business intelligence and data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Good understanding of analytical trends and solutions in use in the Nigerian Banking industry
- Knowledge of the business environment
- Programming languages such as SQL, Python, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- High level of mathematical ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extremely meticulous in approach to work
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- A strong drive for result
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- What We Expect From You:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Deadline: 13th May, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online