- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (USD and Naira):
- Raising and posting of sales invoice, vendors bill, receipt of client’s payment and payment of vendors bill on QuickBooks.
- Maintain project files (POs, sales orders, sales invoices, vendors bills, delivery notes etc) for Tenece Professional Services Nigeria, arranging and storing all related project information from intimation to completion.
- Keeping an updated record of receivable and payable age analysis schedule.
- Ensure proper storage and reporting of all purchase and sales orders collected by the business teams.
- Ensure the matching concept and income recognition concepts are strictly adhered to in the posting of transactions.
SUPPLIER PAYABLES AND TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- Supervise the preparation of the supplier payable schedule and ensuring that the information included in the payables schedule is complete and accurate at all times while driving zero discrepancy and error rate between the balances on the schedule and in QuickBooks.
- Ensure proper monitoring of due dates to keep up with payments of our suppliers/vendors with supplier payments outstanding for over 3 months expected to be kept below 10% of the total balance.
- Devise a system of proper monitoring, optimizing, and managing cash flows for the operational activities.
- Cash and investment management.
- Follow up with banks for timely processing of LC’s and IFF’s
- Review of all FX charges and recovery of excess charges.
- Ensure a system of proper recording and monitoring of project inflows and outflows in the Bank Statements and ensure that only relevant balances are carried in the books.
- Assist with preparation of all bank reconciliation statement on or before the 5th of the subsequent month.
- Working with the treasury manager for funding projects and monitoring credit positions with OEM’s for TPS Nigeria and other entities.
- Working with the treasury manager for provision of funding for statutory deductions.
- Preparation of treasury report and fund allocation schedule for the Tenece group.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Research briefs on macro and micro-environment as it impacts the Tenece group.
- Complete at least 3 approved training courses every quarter.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.