Location: City of London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company in the heart of the City of London. They’re based at the centre of the business district, and are surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes, pop-ups, and there’s even a bit of greenery nearby!
You can find their offices in the middle of multiple transportation hubs, such as Liverpool Street, Old Street, Moorgate, Barbican stations.
They believe in creating an environment in which people can thrive; they encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and they strongly believe in investing in employee’s futures. They’re looking for ambitious, driven, and hardworking people to join the team.
As a Telecoms Engineer you will be responsible for providing first and second line telecoms support to clients and internal departments.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Be one of the first points of contact for incidents and service requests, ensuring all tickets are logged and assigned to the correct engineer for timely resolution.
- Resolve first-line/second line queries or faults, providing support for onsite PBX’s, hosted telephony, broadband connections, leased lines, and mobiles.
They’re a close-knit team with years of experience, that firmly believe in supporting each other and sharing knowledge. They pride themselves on providing exceptional service to customers in order to set them apart from competitors.
They offer lots of training and development and, as an ever-growing company; there’s plenty of potential for the successful candidate to build a successful career in telecoms!
- Experience with the Avaya IP Office product range (preferably including ASBCE)
- Experience with Gamma voice products including both Horizon and SIP.
- Experience with general VoIP/SIP concepts
- Experience with WLR platforms preferred but not essential
- An understanding of mobile connections/provisioning
- An appetite for progression and training, provided both in house, and by suppliers
- Excellent communication skills (whether written or verbal) with an understanding of how to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients.
- A good telephone manner.
- Plenty of enthusiasm and a helpful, personable, and approachable attitude.
- Be happy to ‘get stuck in’, providing support to your colleagues as and when required.
- A desire to learn, grow and progress!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Telecoms Service Desk Technician, Comms Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Fault Desk, Telecoms Service Desk and Telecommunications Support Technician will also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: Bluetown Online
Job ID: 3077356