We are proud to be working with this fantastic international charity who are looking for an experienced Senior Database Officer who is skilled in data entry, processing, and data manipulation processes.
This is an exciting you, and as the new Senior Database Officer you will assist the Data & Appeals Team on day-to-day tasks and play a key role in the charity’s donor development as they begin a new five-year global strategy.
We feel you will enjoy the collaborative environment as the charity is genuinely committed to supporting and encouraging staff to undertake learning opportunities and you will be encouraged to stretch your skills and develop.
The focus here is to increase the digital donors and you will play a pivotal role in developing this segment of the database. You would be joining them at a key point in the charity’s life, as they further develop their digital donor appeals strategy providing support for their operations across the world.
They are looking for someone with experience, who can fit in with their successful, committed and friendly team, and above all it’s important you have an ‘can do attitude’.
You will be happy to know they are fully committed to doing all they can to reasonably ensure your journey with them is fulfilling, successful and enjoyable. They are constantly exploring appropriate and dynamic ways forward while remaining faithful to their roots and core purposes.
The really want to encourage a culture of creativity and entrepreneurship that will help them to maintain their reputation in the industry and sustain their commitment for the future.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Computer skills – essential skills in using CRM (preferably Raiser’s Edge), Excel & Word.
– Experience in running targeted queries.
– Data Manipulation – experience of cleaning and interrogating data.
– Data entry – you will be proficient in data entry processes.
– Time management – excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise daily tasks.
– Communication skills – great verbal & written communication skills.
– Team coordination – excellent at working and coordinating with teams.
– Close attention to detail and meticulous approach.
– Team player – prepared to support the requirements of the wider team.
– Can-do attitude.
– Flexibility in responding to urgent requests.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– Ability to work proactively and use own initiative.
– Eagerness to learn.
We look forward to meeting you.