- Communication and IT Multinational
- Position can be based in Nairobi or any major East African city.
About Our Client
Our client is a Communication and IT Multinational that has been leading in their field for decades. To follow their Pan African efforts, we are recruiting their new East Africa Sales Manager. The position can be based out of Nairobi or any major East African city.
Based in East Africa and reporting to the VP of Africa Sales you are in charge of the sales and account management of your market. You are tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing long-term partnerships with major clients. As such you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate and sustain profitable growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create and Implement a business plan in line with short- and long-term development targets.
- Manage key clients and Accounts by building deep relationship and advising them on how to adapt the service offer to address their needs
- Prospect and build a strong sales pipeline for long term growth using all marketing resources at your disposal
- Report frequently on status of commercial and operational actions and prospection efforts.
- Assist billing and cash collection teams with key accounts to avoid payment delays.
- Remain informed of market’s key economic drivers macro- and microeconomic trends
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 7 years’ experience in Complex Sales within the ITC sector. You have built client relationships at a senior level within large public authorities in the East African Federation preferably, Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ugandan, or Rwandan. You have continuously exceeded sales targets and have a proven track record in Business development and account management. You have excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills. Speaking Swahili is preferred.
What’s on Offer