Internal Audit Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: The Group Head of Internal Control & Audit
- We are looking to hire an objective Internal Audit Officer, to add value and improve the Company’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk manaInternal Audit Officergement, control, and governance processes.
- Regulate internal audit scope and follow-up to support Internal Control And Audit annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Support the implementation of best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Document process and prepare audit findings
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or a related discipline
- 1- 3 years of experience in Internal
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the Head of Internal Control and Audit
- Audit Environment or Manufacturing settings
- Proficiency in relevant and accounting software i.e. Sage & Tally
- Sound independent judgment
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- Must be a critical thinker with a keen interest in improving the internal control structure with remarkable presentation and report writing with incredible business acumen.
24th May, 2022.