|Recruiter:||Ehlers Danlos Support|
|Listed on:||21st April|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 – £19,800|
Information Project Manager (Part-Time, FTC)
Home-based (with occasional travel to Borehamwood, Hertfordshire)
Ehlers-Danlos Support (EDS) UK provides information, support and guidance to those living with EDS and HSD, a group of connective tissue disorders which affect most of the body and can be extremely challenging to live with.
We work closely with medical and healthcare professionals to increase the understanding of EDS and HSD in UK medical practice, reduce the time to diagnosis and improve knowledge of this condition through research.
Thanks to funding from The National Lottery Community Fund, we have a well-established programme of peer-to-peer support running in our community across the UK.
We’re currently looking for a part-time Information Project Manager to join us on an 18 month, fixed-term contract, working 21 hours per week.
– Salary of £18,000 – £19,800 per annum (£30,000 – £33,000 FTE)
– Home working options
– Negotiable start and finish times
– Contributory pension scheme
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced project leader to join our passionate organisation.
Your knowledge and expertise will be key to the continuation of our support for the EDS community, through being bold, well-informed and focused.
So, if you want to work for an organisation where you can see the impact your work has on people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
As the Information Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving change around the digital information we provide about the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS) on our website.
Working with the helpline and communities teams, you will review our digital information about EDS, hypermobility spectrum disorders (HSD) and all aspects of living with the conditions to identify and prioritise gaps.
Using our network of health professionals, therapists and other advisers, you will source new information and arrange the review of outdated information, ensuring everything meets appropriate standards.
You will ensure our digital information is engaging and accessible to a diverse audience whilst being clear, accurate and up to date.
Additionally, you will:
– Co-ordinate information updates across our website and the promotion of our online toolkits
– Agree on the structure and visual format of EDS and HSD information on our website
– Identify suitable clinicians to form a temporary team to review the EDS toolkit for GPs
– Develop and implement a communications and marketing plan for each of our toolkits
To be considered as the Information Project Manager, you will need:
– Significant experience of successfully leading projects, preferably in a health or related setting
– Experience of facilitating multi-disciplinary collaboration with stakeholders, including volunteers
– The proven ability to understand complex health-related information and translate it into lay language
– The ability to influence and negotiate as necessary to secure progress toward goals
– Excellent written skills
– Competence using a broad range of IT systems
A degree in biological sciences, or similar or equivalent experience, would be beneficial to your application, as would experience producing digital information resources, particularly creating content and uploading it to websites.
Experience developing information resources for patients would be equally advantageous, as would experience of developing and delivering marketing and communications activity.
A fully Enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Content Lead, Content Delivery Lead, Editorial Project Manager, or Communications Project Manager.
Webrecruit and the Ehlers-Danlos Support UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to progress your career as an Information Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
ALSO APPLY: Project Manager, Buildings / Infrastructure | Engineering Consultancy in Canada ($130,000 – $150,000 salary)
Job ID: 3078745