- Well-rounded Supply Chain HR experience in Africa involving large temp teams
- Experience with the logistic/Shipping industry at large
About Our Client
Our client is an international start-up of the Tech & Distribution industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a HR BP Head – Supply Chain looking after Africa.
Based in Africa (ideally Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt) or in Dubai where the Group has its activities, you report to the Group Head of HR and Group Head of Supply Chain based in Europe and act as the lead of Group Supply Chain HR strategy and operations in Africa.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Building a relevant HR function for the Group Supply Chain activities in Africa that includes warehousing and logistic,
- Defining an ideal Supply Chain HR setup between insourced & outsourced capacity to best manage both building expertise while blending flexibility,
- Optimizing the existing systems in place to support Supply Chain HR operations at a Group level,
- Implementing a proper contract management revamping regarding the payment structure of Operations staff across countries in Africa to reward performance and variable payment,
- Designing & rolling-out a standard temporary mass hiring process frame and induction programme,
- Optimizing a rewards & recognition, mobility & career path together with a training strategy for Operations staff in Africa,
- Developing and rolling out internal Organization branding initiatives for Supply Chain HR,
- Aligning and rolling-out health & safety standards and HSE initiatives within Group warehouses and logistic hubs in Africa.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years’ successful experience in a similar Head of HR role focusing on Supply Chain strategy, operations and temporary populations in Africa with multinational companies of the logistics/Shipping industry at large. Experience In building a cross-countries HR Supply Chain function in Africa is crucial for this role. Passionate, risk taker and hands engineer of the HR function, you are independent and you have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities with talent to develop clear company policies in a fast-paced and changing environment. If you wish to join a fascinating HR challenge and environment then give it a click!
What’s on Offer