- This role is expected to provide high-quality financial services to the company by forecasting financial results, managing budgets and conducting risk management among other functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Budget & Financial Planning.
- Revenue Management & Reporting.
- Treasury & Investment Management.
- Capital Raising.
- Cash Inflow Management.
- Profitability & Cost Analysis.
- Diversification and Management.
- Financial Reporting.
- Growth & Expansion Strategy.
- Risk Management.
- Account & Reconciliation.
- Assets & Liabilities Management.
- Corporate Strategy Development.
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help the organization to implement them.
- Work with line managers to assess the financial status and identify methods for cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Regulatory Compliance. Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations, industry regulations and legislation.
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance, Business Administration or numerical related field with a minimum of 8+ years experience with 4years’ professional management experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Management.
- MBA or MSc. in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline is compulsory
- Professional membership of ICAN is a must and CITN membership is a must.
- Relevant experience in audit is required.
- Good knowledge of creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures will be required for this position.