Driver – Limousine / Van
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location :Imo
- Job Field: Driving
Job Number: 22070896
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Brand: Protea Hotels
Position Type: Non-Management
- Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle. Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects). Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Interested and qualified? Go to Marriott International, Inc. on jobs.marriott.com to apply.