- Based in Egypt – FMCD experience/ Electricals/Product Pricing
- Consumer Sales & Product Pricing/Electricals/Building Automation
About Our Client
Our client has been a successful leader in the FMCG sector employing about 32 000 employees globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Able to set, activate, maintain and correct the pricing strategy for the designed product portfolio. Including analysis & corrective actions in cooperation with marketing and sales
- Develops sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all). Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact
- Identifies problems in a product or a proposition based on close monitoring of the performance and comes up with solutions that can mitigate the issues collaborating with relevant teams
- Develop forecasting for new products based on intimate market knowledge as well as assist in forecasting of established products
- Support and train sales team including direct customer visits and training
- Determine and implement pricing strategy for new and mature products
- Assist in supporting and closing significant business opportunities in collaboration with sales team
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Consumer Product Marketer North East Africa – Egypt role,
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required ideally in a technical field such as engineering or related discipline An MBA is preferred
- 4+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
- 1+ years of experience working in a global set-up connecting the marketing & sales with product management functions.
- 3 years in market/customer facing operations: B2B, and B2C – different go-to-market models
- Experience analysing the market including customer needs, application requirements, and technological advancements to prepare for road map development is required
- Experience developing business cases to justify new product development is required
- Has strong understanding of product marketing and product management
- Analytical background and ability to be comfortable with data and analytics (e.g. data set to conclusion) is required
- Ability to understand technical elements of the system and translate to consumer
- Experience taking lead and focusing on training is required
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical teams is required
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on penetration and customer satisfaction
- Promote company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objective, actively work on design-in and product development processes of OEM Channel customers to penetrate company’s products
- Provide trustworthy feedback and strong pre-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers with account management and technical consultancy perspective
- Identify new business opportunities – including new customers, growth areas, trends, white spaces, products and services
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs, preparing and delivering pitches to current and potential customers
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Creating new business and sales leads by coordinating requirements and integrating contract requirements with business operations in line with sales team.
- Research and identify new market opportunities
What’s on Offer
The successful Consumer Product Marketer North East Africa – Egypt will be joining an established multinational company with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. They are offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to their culture. Through continuous learning, they are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customised online programs, and on-the-job experiences.You will also receive a competitive salary.