- Business Development
- Global Business
About Our Client
The client is a Trust and Corporate Services Group duly licensed FSC. The Group is a subsidiary of a Mauritius-based diversified investment group listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
The role of the Business Development manager will be to
- Presenting services of the Company (Mauritius and Dubai) and structuring solutions to potential clients.
- Assisting the sales team including representative offices in the setting up of new entities. Those duties include preparing and delivering presentations and proposals to sales teams, representative offices, intermediaries and clients. To ensure good Customer Relationship Management;
- Structuring and setting up of Global Business License Companies, Trusts, Funds, Foundations, Foreign Companies, activity Licenses, Local Companies, Limited Partnerships amongst others, and all related duties pertaining thereto;
- Onboarding duties including reviewing due diligence documentation of clients prior to submission to Compliance Department and ensuring adherence to Company policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Keep abreast of trends in the global business sectors including legal and tax changes;
- Contribute to the achievement of New Business targets and set deadlines;
- Reviewing of documentation/agreements and correspondence; and
- Liaising with relevant authorities and professional firms to smooth process and for entity set up in an efficient and timely manner.
- To build up relationship and signed with business introducers in dedicated markets
- Attend conference for the Group
- To find marketing platform and events to attend on behalf of the Group
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager will require the following attributes:
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. University Graduate in Law, Management, Finance, Economy or Accounting).
- Has worked in a similar position or administration in the Global Business sector.
- A STEP qualification is preferred.
- Good Presentation and Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- High work Ethics and Discipline
- Committed and Output Driven
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain to form part of an outstanding organisation.