1. Moe’s Team Member – 15 an Hour PLUS TIPS $500 Bonus
Join the GFC Family at Moe’s Southwest Grill!
Earn competitive hourly wages, plus tips!
$500 bonus paid out for every 500 hours worked
Part Time and Full Time Hours Available
Purpose: To provide Quality Food with Fast and Friendly Service!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing customers with excellent service and hospitality
- Taking customer orders with a friendly and professional attitude
- Preparing food made to order ensuring a serve hot/fresh quality product
- Keep the lot, lobby, dining room, kitchen counters/service areas and restrooms clean
- Meet or exceed speed of service standards
- Follow all food and personal safety procedures
- Replenish and rotate supplies
- Arrive on time and ready to work on scheduled days
- Be dressed in a clean and proper uniform
- Operating assigned equipment including the cash register or POS terminal, and other equipment as assigned
- Operate in accordance with established performance and operating standards as set out in the OSM and Employee Handbook
- Perform such other duties, as directed by the manager
Eligible employees may also apply to drive catering orders for additional wages- ask manager for details!
This is not a full job description, please see actual job description for additional details and responsibilities
GFC Holdings DBA Moe’s Southwest Grille is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. GFC is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Search terms: Restaurants, fast food, Crew Member, QSR, shift manager, line cook
Communication- Proficient in the English Language, must be able to clearly communicate with customers and team
Math – Ability to do basic addition and subtraction
Teamwork – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
Must maintain balance to stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours a day in environment with hazards including slippery (wet or icy) floors, sharp equipment, and waist level kitchen hazards including fryers and stove tops
Must be able to work in high stress, high temperature environments for up to 8 hours a day
Ability to execute frequent repetitive physical motions such as walking, bending, reaching above head, reaching at waist level, reaching below waist, button pushing, for up to 10 hours a day.
2. KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So, our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job, or continuing to work after retirement. Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy.
You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive rewards and recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and talk easily with people.
- You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work.
- Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- We hire 15-, 16- and 17-year-old workers!
- Shift Managers need to be at least 18 years old.
ALSO APPLY FOR: Project Manager, Buildings / Infrastructure | Engineering Consultancy in Canada ($130,000 – $150,000 salary)
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Two week’s paid vacation (to start!) for Shift Managers
- Flexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- Employee Assistance Program
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope , support, and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident.
In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs.
- Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
- Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
- KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster.
- MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how.
- Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry-leading operational talent.
Ultimately giving our people significant opportunities to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.