Electrical Engineer job at International Engineering & Marine Company
Your role in a nutshell
As part of the Desktop Support Team, you’ll be delivering customer focused second-line support to business colleagues across the UK, EMEA, and International market offices. You’ll be ensuring your colleagues have minimal business disruption from IT Systems and providing high service levels to the office and remote-based colleagues.
Additionally, you’ll be working with International IT Infrastructure teams, local IT teams, and business stakeholders to deliver Desktop related projects to the business.
More about the role
- You’ll be providing support to our global colleagues across both Windows and Mac operating systems, in addition to common Office 365 applications and systems.
- You will be proactively responding to calls from the ticketing system
- You’ll also provide support and guidance to Desktop Support peers within global markets
- You’ll be supporting the procurement of hardware and software, and the issuing of this equipment to colleagues
- You will be supporting the global video conferencing equipment at all levels from personal desktop conferencing up to full immersive VC suites.
- You will create and maintain process and procedure documentation in a collaborative way with the local and remote teams
- You will develop application deployments and policies to update, enhance and manage the user experience
What we look for
Already working as a Second Line Support Analyst, you will have extensive experience of supporting a Microsoft Windows 10 environment, have a good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and be able to troubleshoot issues with applications. Having the ability to maintain and diagnose issues with PC and Mac technologies is important as is having experience with software deployment applications, methods, and builds. Excellent communication and customer service skills are vital as well as a good understanding of ITIL, IT Service Management and experience in supporting mobile devices, such as iPhone and iPad.
The Body Shop
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil’s number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company’s guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
What we Offer in return
- a 6% contributory pension plan,
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays – time to refresh and recharge
- Group bonus scheme
- 3 additional days a year to volunteer in the local community to support the causes you feel most passionate about
- LOVE money to spend on YOUR wellbeing – pamper yourself on us. Every year.
- 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales
- Access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts
- AND – we have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ – flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter.
Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!
If you are excited by all that – you might just be the sort of person we need to help us make the impactful change the world needs within a business that invented the culture of ‘joyful collective’ and everything that means and stands for.
We have something special to offer and we’re looking for someone special to help us to do that. Show us how you can contribute to the next step in the evolution of The Body Shop.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.