1. Delivery Driver – $35-$55/hr avg – Help Save Lives
Full Job Description
Drivers for Airspace make an impact every day, delivering lifesaving organs, critical airplane parts and moving a variety of other vital components. With patented technology and an easy to use driver app, our drivers, that we call Commanders, are integral to everything we do. If you want to be somebody’s hero while getting paid and supporting the greater good, apply to be a driver today!
Why Drive With Airspace?
- Work close to Home: We’re looking for drivers able to pick-up orders in the Miami International Airport area. If that’s you, this is a great opportunity!
- Competitive Hourly Wage: On average, our drivers earn between $35 and $55 per hour in this area, with top earners taking home $75/hr.
- Cash Incentives: In response to rising gas prices, we’ve increased cash incentives to be 4x-5x higher than what’s offered by Uber or Lyft!
- Get Paid Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly on Friday.
- Be Your Own Boss: As an Airspace Commander, you choose when you want to work. The more you work, the more money you make!
- Dedicated Support: We have 24/7 driver support in case you have questions or run into issues – get connected with a human operator quickly and easily.
- No Surprises: The goods we transport are never drunk or leave their phone in your car
- Make A Difference: Regardless of what you are transporting, from human organs for transplant to airplane parts, every item you come in contact with and deliver will be making a tremendously positive impact on the end user.
To Qualify for this Role, You Must Meet The Following Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a valid, state-issued driver’s license
- Have valid vehicle insurance and registration
- Have a reliable vehicle that is large enough to transport various sized cargo
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
2. Content Marketing Manager
Full Job Description
Welcome Homes is changing the way people buy homes and we invite you to be part of the build! We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup constructing new homes that are purchased online, customized by the customer, and then delivered in as little as 6 months at an incredible value.
We’re looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager that will be responsible for creating, improving, and publishing content to achieve our business goals. The Content Marketing Manager should also demonstrate exceptional writing skills, value clear and concise communication, and excel at keeping the brand voice consistent. If you are creative, love writing, and an excellent communicator, we want to hear from you.
- Work directly with the CMO to develop engaging content for homebuyers and real estate agents.
- Produce copy for blog posts, email newsletters, video scripts, landing pages, and social posts, ensuring content is of high quality and aligns with the Welcome Homes brand image.
- Collaborate with department leads across the organization to ensure that we are developing content to support their initiatives.
- Contribute to updating our editorial content calendar to keep the company informed of our pipeline across the company.
- Help manage and prioritize the pipeline content initiatives alongside the CMO.
What you’ll need:
- You love developing clear and concise content that is easy to digest.
- You are a natural storyteller with the ability to form a narrative and refine a message regardless of audience.
- SEO experience to improve our search engine ranking of content is a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working with a variety of media and formats.
- BS in Journalism, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive.
- Exceptional project management skills.
Every employee receives:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full health benefits
- New Macbook laptop and office supplies for a WFH setup*
- $50/month towards online fitness apps or gym memberships
- $1,000/year towards continuing education
3. IT Specialist, GS-2210-12/13 (DE/CR)
Full Job Description
The working title for this position is Information Technology Officer. As an Information Technology Officer, you will perform the following duties:
- Provide application and program support to forecasters and staff by developing and performing installation, configuration, and software maintenance of new and existing application programs.
- Manage the implementation of projects relating to the Region’s software, hardware, networks, and other IT systems.
- Provide quality assessment and assurance for the operation of IT services and programs and identify best practices and service improvement initiatives in support of systems.
- Oversee technical staff working on projects, assign tasks and ensure work is on schedule and within budget.
- Advise the Meteorologist in Charge on IT use and considerations affecting budget and resources.
These duties are described at the full performance level of the GS-13. The GS-12 is developmental leading to such performance.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Qualifications requirements must be met by closing date of announcement.