If you are a fan of motorcycles You must have seen the word Harley Davidson. In this article we will concentrate on the various Harley Davidson jobs.
William Harley and Arthur Davidson founded the company bearing the two names around 1903. William’s brother Walter was the first company’s president, and also a pioneering Harley-Davidson race
Information About Harley-Davidson Inc.
Harley-Davidson Inc (Harley-Davidson) is known as a leading manufacturer of motorcycles. The company designs, builds bikes, and then sells them along with motorcycle components and accessories. The company also sells various items that are connected to motorcycles on an wholesale basis.
The United States and Canada, Harley-Davidson provides retail and wholesale finance, along with insurance services for its dealers as well as consumers. It also has an online store that sells components for motorcycles as well as other items as well as services. The company’s headquarters is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States.
Harley Davidson Jobs
Here are some openings currently available currently available at Harley Davidson Inc. candidates are able to apply for these positions through the careers page on the website of the company.
1. Financial Systems Lead – Remote
The position is responsible for the improvement of processes as well as innovative Company initiatives that make use of the company’s SAP system and system configuration Troubleshooting, testing and training and all in the pursuit of enhancing business processes and systems.
As a liaison for The Digital Office, this individual will play a key role in the implementation across the globe of the company’s financials software in SAP. This particular role involves SAP ECC. SAP ECC module and is primary responsible for helping support those involved in the FICO, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable as well as Treasury processes.
- A customer-centric mindset and a problem-solving approach
- Continuous pursuit of improvement and challenging concepts that might be barriers to growth
- Implement procedures that minimize manual labor while making sure compliance and control is in place.
- Find innovative ways to assist in financing modernization initiatives.
- Be sure that SAP is utilized to its fullest capacity when selecting the solution.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement initiatives by collecting needs from customers, analyzing the current solutions, and creating concepts for design alternatives and documenting them.
- Make sure there are financial controls included within the project deliverables.
- Explore new feature options in the system to ensure better alignment with the business process.
- Create strong and healthy working connections between members of the Business core team and Digital Office, Digital Office, and the regional teams.
- Responsible for the quality of product and timeliness of project completion and satisfaction of customers.
Education and experience are prerequisites
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any related subject is required to be employed in this position. A master’s degree or CPA certification are highly recommended.
- At least six years of relevant experience working in SAP support for systems, including an understanding of the finance and accounting and SAP Finance Modules.
- Experience with at least two large SAP project deployments.
- Experience with financial basics and business operations like General Ledger, Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting as well as Manufacturing Costing, is highly recommended.
- A vast amount of SAP knowledge (including ECC, CO/PA, BW/BI, BPC, and GRC)
- Skills in communication are essential for the effective presentation of concepts, strategies, and methods.
- Basic accounting knowledge is required – you should be able to comprehend the primary elements of the balance sheet as well as profit/loss statements and their relationship in relation to SAP features.
- Understanding of design and implementation of business processes and system configuration Master Data Management and Controls, SAP ECC integration, formal testing of applications, and issues handling procedures.
- The capacity to lead and achieve high-impact results in a proactive manner through both team and individual efforts. A strong organizational ability and the capacity to be self-motivated and complete various tasks with ease.
2. The Lead for Network Performance Location is Vaughan, ON, CA
The Dealer Performance Lead (DPL) directs the work of the H-D’s Managing Director Canada and is accountable for overseeing all aspects related to Dealer Performance within H-D Canada in the pursuit of achieving corporate objectives through an economically sound dealer network.
Harley-Davidson endorses the Virtual Mindset, which prioritizes virtual work. This allows our highly-performing employees to work from anywhere. Although some dealer visits are necessary to complete this job the ideal candidate will be adept in harnessing the technology that we offer to be highly efficient in collaborating remotely with our dealers.
- The bachelor’s level in Business or similar field to it is recommended.
- An average of 8 years’ experience in the automotive business Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) or similar dealer networks or dealer-facing business is needed.
- Highly effective interpersonal abilities, which includes the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders both external and internal.
- Excellent analytical skills, which includes the ability to comprehend the connection between KPIs and propose modifications.
- An understanding of the dealership’s operations and financial systems and direct experiences working with personnel from dealerships especially manager and owner of the dealership.
- Excellent written and oral English communications skills and the ability to persuade other people without authority.
- Excellent organization, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams
3. Associate Design Engineer
A Design Associate at Harley Davidson will be responsible for the world-class Clean sheet exhaust systems and in-line intakes that meet the requirements of H-QCT D while enhancing H-industry-leading D’s appearance, sound and feel.
He is also responsible for the design and documentation of the best practices for exhaust and intake systems using standard techniques and tools like benchmarking designs and simulation guidelines, DFMEA and DVP&R templates Drawing templates, critical paths planning templates, as well as all general information management.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of calculations in engineering as well as engineering analysis.
- A fundamental understanding of the engineering tools gained through the school curriculum or prior experiences.
- Understanding of computer-aided designing (CAD) procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the stakeholders through sharing information, asking questions, and verifying the facts.
- Collaboration with stakeholders from across the functional spectrum to develop, design and fabricate parts for vehicles.
- Finds methods to improve processes and the responsibilities they have to fulfill regularly.
- Informs executives and teams across the board about project progress, issues in the project, metrics, and suggested plans.
Education and experience are prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical qualification is required for this job.
- Typically, no prior work experience is needed.
- A keen interest and knowledge of key methods and tools utilized for analysis and design, testing and production.
- A keen interest in the field of Noise Vibration, and Harshness (NVH).
4. Paralegal, Financial Services (Remote)
This position offers paralegal support within a highly-productive in-house Legal/Compliance department. Legal research and proactive risk reduction monitoring projects, management of projects and legal assistance, contract preparation and budget management are among the duties. The position will work tightly with the other employees of the Legal/Compliance team, as and with other stakeholders across the business.
- Legal research can aid in risk mitigation initiatives inside the department.
- Continuous monitoring to ensure that everyone is adhering to specific rules and procedures.
- Assist in the review of non-disclosure agreements and contracts (NDAs).
- Accept subpoenas.
- Assist with the handling of lawsuits.
- Assist the Department Leader in preparing and monitoring departmental budgets. Department Budget.
- Assist in the management of external counsel in projects as well as litigation.
- Assist the Department Leader in completing tasks, deliverables and tracking meetings.
- Assist in the department’s ongoing Improvement projects.
- Creates and manages databases and files. Also, manages and organizes cases files.
- Legal compliance and security of information is of paramount importance. Everyone has a responsibility to safeguard client, employee and company information. Every employee are required to adhere to established procedures including privacy regulations as well as division of duties and access to data solely based on business needs. In addition it is the duty for all employees to be aware of the applicable laws as well as internal policies, regulations and procedures, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.